RSS

Daily Archives: January 5, 2018

Here`s Friday – January 5th thru Sunday – January 14, 2018`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Friday  – January 5, 2018
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 14°
Hi : 35º
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets :  4:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:20 p.m.
Sets : 9:55 a.m. on 6th

Saturday  – January 6, 2018
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 16°
Hi : 34º
Wind : E – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets :  4:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:24 p.m.
Sets : 10:34 a.m. on 7th

Sunday  – January 7, 2018
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain near 3 p.m. 80% chance by near 6 p.m.
Lo : 22°
Hi : 44º
Wind : S – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets :  4:58 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:26 p.m.
Sets : 11:09 a.m. on 8th

Monday  – January 8, 2018
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 80% chance of Light Rain till sunset then just Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 34°
Hi : 44º
Wind : NE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets :  4:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:55 p.m.
Sets : 11:42 a.m. on 9th : The Last Quarter Moon is on the 8th at 4:25 p.m.

Tuesday  – January 9, 2018
Sky : Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 32°
Hi : 49º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets :  5:00 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:05 a.m.
Sets : 12:14 p.m.

Wednesday  – January 10, 2018
Sky : Fair
Lo : 34°
Hi : 58º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets :  5:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:22 a.m.
Sets : 12:47 p.m.

Thursday  – January 11, 2018
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain by noon, 60% by sunset
Lo : 48°
Hi : 57º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets :  5:02 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:19 a.m.
Sets : 1:22 p.m.

Friday  – January 12, 2018
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain till sunset then just Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 33°
Hi : 38º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets :  5:03 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:14 a.m.
Sets : 1:58 p.m.

Saturday  – January 13, 2018
Sky : Fair
Lo : 26°
Hi : 38º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets :  5:04 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:08 a.m.
Sets : 2:38 p.m.

Sunday  – January 14, 2018
Sky : Mostly Fair 
Lo : 23°
Hi : 39º
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets :  5:05 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:00 a.m.
Sets : 3:21 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags: