RSS

Daily Archives: February 4, 2018

Here`s Sunday – February 4th – Tuesday – February 13, 2018`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 7:50 p.m. Sunday  – February 4, 2018
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain till near 8 a.m. then becoming Mostly Fair till near sunset then becoming Mostly Cloudy with a 20% chance of snow flurries near 8 p.m. till near 10 p.m. then becoming Mostly Fair
Lo : 38º
Hi : 50º
Wind : W – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:53 a.m.
Sets :  5:26 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:12 p.m.
Sets : 9:40 a.m. on 5th

Monday  – February 5, 2018
Sky : Mostly Fair till near 9 p.m. then becoming Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 21°
Hi : 48º
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:52 a.m.
Sets :  5:27 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:12 p.m.
Sets : 10:13 a.m. on 6th

Tuesday  – February 6, 2018
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 90% chance of Rain by near 5 p.m.
Lo : 33°
Hi : 50º
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:51 a.m.
Sets :  5:28 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:41 p.m.
Sets : 10:47 a.m. on 7th

Wednesday  – February 7, 2018
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till sunset then becoming Mostly Fair
Lo : 36°
Hi : 40º
Wind : N – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:50 a.m.
Sets :  5:29 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:10 a.m.
Sets : 11:21 a.m. : The Last Quarter Moon is on the 7th

Thursday  – February 8, 2018
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 24°
Hi : 50º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:49 a.m.
Sets :  5:30 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:06 a.m.
Sets : 11:57 a.m.

Friday  – February 9, 2018
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 31°
Hi : 62º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:48 a.m.
Sets :  5:31 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:01 a.m.
Sets : 12:36 p.m.

Saturday  – February 10, 2018
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain
Lo : 44°
Hi : 51º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:47 a.m.
Sets :  5:32 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:55 a.m.
Sets : 1:18 p.m.

Sunday  – February 11, 2018
Sky : Fair
Lo : 39°
Hi : 47º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:46 a.m.
Sets :  5:33 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:46 a.m.
Sets : 2:04 p.m.

Monday  – February 12, 2018
Sky : Fair
Lo : 30°
Hi : 52º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:45 a.m.
Sets :  5:34 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:34 a.m.
Sets : 2:53 p.m.

Tuesday  – February 13, 2018
Sky : Fair
Lo : 36°
Hi : 53º
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:44 a.m.
Sets :  5:35 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:18 a.m.
Sets : 3:45 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags: