RSS

Here`s Friday – February 23rd – Sunday – February 4, 2018`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

23 Feb

Updated at 6:15 p.m. Friday  – February 23, 2018
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain and Scattered T-storms 60% chance during the P.M. hours. 
Lo : 56°
Hi : 76º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:33 a.m.
Sets :  5:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:27 a.m. Sets : 12:40 a.m. on  24th  The First Quarter Moon is on the 23rd

Saturday  – February 24, 2018
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms, 90% by near sunset, a few storms may be Severe 
Lo : 60°
Hi : 74º
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:31 a.m.
Sets :  5:46 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:17 p.m.
Sets : 1:45 a.m. on  25th

Sunday  – February 25, 2018
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till sunset then becoming Fair 
Lo : 49°
Hi : 64º
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:30 a.m.
Sets :  5:47 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:14 p.m.
Sets : 2:48 a.m. on  26th

Monday  – February 26, 2018
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 44°
Hi : 66º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:29 a.m.
Sets :  5:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:17 p.m.
Sets : 3:48 a.m. on  27th

Tuesday  – February 27, 2018
Sky : Mostly Fair till sunset then becoming Mostly Cloudy 
Lo : 39°
Hi : 69º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:28 a.m.
Sets :  5:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:24 p.m.
Sets : 4:43 a.m. on  28th

Wednesday  – February 28, 2018
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms
Lo : 54°
Hi : 65º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:26 a.m.
Sets :  5:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:33 p.m.
Sets : 5:33 a.m. on March 1st

Thursday  – March 1, 2018
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain till sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 57°
Hi : 64º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:25 a.m.
Sets :  5:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:41 p.m.
Sets : 6:17 a.m. on March 2nd  : The Full Moon is on the 1st

Friday  – March 2, 2018
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 43°
Hi : 60º
Wind : NW – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:24 a.m.
Sets :  5:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:48 p.m.
Sets : 6:57 a.m. on  3rd

Saturday  – March 3, 2018
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 42°
Hi : 64º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:22 a.m.
Sets :  5:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:53 p.m.
Sets : 7:34 a.m. on 4th

Sunday  – March 4, 2018
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 42°
Hi : 63º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:21 a.m.
Sets :  5:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:55 p.m.
Sets : 8:08 a.m. on 5th

 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: