RSS

Daily Archives: April 18, 2018

Here`s Wednesday – April 18th – Friday – April 27, 2018`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 8:10 p.m. Wednesday  – April 18, 2018  
Sky : Fair till noon then Mostly Cloudy till sunset then Fair
Lo : 58°
Hi : 79º
Wind : W – 20 – 40 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:19 a.m.
Sets :  7:31 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:22 a.m.
Sets : 10:30 p.m.

Thursday  – April 19, 2018  
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 41°
Hi : 56º
Wind : N – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:17 a.m.
Sets :  7:32 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:09 a.m.
Sets : 11:36 p.m.

Friday  – April 20, 2018  
Sky : Fair 
Lo : 37°
Hi : 66º
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:16 a.m.
Sets :  7:33 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:02 a.m.
Sets : 12:38 a.m. on the 21st

Saturday  – April 21, 2018  
Sky : Fair till sunset then becoming Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 40°
Hi : 71º
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:15 a.m.
Sets :  7:33 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:00 a.m.
Sets : 1:05 a.m. on the 22nd

Sunday  – April 22, 2018  
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 90% chance of Showers  80% by sunset
Lo : 51°
Hi : 62º
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:14 a.m.
Sets :  7:34 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:03 p.m.
Sets : 1:35 a.m. on the 23rd  : First Quarter Moon is on the 22nd

Monday  – April 23, 2018  
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain till sunset then 40% chance
Lo : 51°
Hi : 63º
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:12 a.m.
Sets :  7:35 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:08 p.m.
Sets : 2:26 a.m. on the 24th

Tuesday  – April 24, 2018  
Sky : Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 52°
Hi : 67º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:11 a.m.
Sets :  7:36 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:14 p.m.
Sets : 3:11 a.m. on the 25th

Wednesday  – April 25, 2018  
Sky : Fair
Lo : 49°
Hi : 66º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:10 a.m.
Sets :  7:37 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:18 p.m.
Sets : 3:51 a.m. on the 26th

Thursday  – April 26, 2018  
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 46°
Hi : 70º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:08 a.m.
Sets :  7:38 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:22 p.m.
Sets : 4:28 a.m. on the 27th

Friday  – April 27, 2018  
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 49°
Hi : 73º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:08 a.m.
Sets :  7:38 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:25 p.m.
Sets : 5:03 a.m. on the 28th

 

Tags: