RSS

Daily Archives: May 17, 2018

Here`s Thursday – May 17th – Saturday – May 26, 2018`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 7:05 p.m. Thursday  – May 17, 2018  
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 20% chance of Showers and T-storms by noon then a 60% chance, 40% by sunset
Lo : 64°
Hi : 80º
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:49 a.m.
Sets :  7:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:52 a.m.
Sets : 10:28 p.m.

Friday  – May 18, 2018  
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 80% chance of Scattered Showers and T-storms Fair by sunset
Lo : 64°
Hi : 79º
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:48 a.m.
Sets :  7:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:51 a.m.
Sets : 11:29 p.m.

Saturday  – May 19, 2018  
Sky : Fair 
Lo : 65°
Hi : 90º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:47 a.m.
Sets :  7:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:54 a.m.
Sets : 12:24 a.m. on 20th

Sunday  – May 20, 2018  
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms 
Lo : 69°
Hi : 91º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:47 a.m.
Sets :  7:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:00 a.m.
Sets : 12:45 a.m. on 21st

Monday  – May 21, 2018  
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 80% chance of Showers and T-storms till sunset then just Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 69°
Hi : 86º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:46 a.m.
Sets :  7:58 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:06 p.m.
Sets : 1:11 a.m. on 22nd  : First Quarter Moon is on the 21st

Tuesday  – May 22, 2018  
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance Scattered Showers and T-storms Fair by sunset
Lo : 67°
Hi : 86º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:46 a.m.
Sets :  7:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:12 p.m.
Sets : 1:53 a.m. on 23rd

Wednesday  – May 23, 2018  
Sky : Fair 
Lo : 67°
Hi : 89º
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:45 a.m.
Sets :  7:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:15 p.m.
Sets : 2:31 a.m. on 24th

Thursday  – May 24, 2018  
Sky : Fair
Lo : 67°
Hi : 90º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:44 a.m.
Sets :  8:00 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:18 p.m.
Sets : 3:06 a.m. on 25th

Friday  – May 25, 2018  
Sky : Fair
Lo : 67°
Hi : 87º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:44 a.m.
Sets :  8:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:18 p.m.
Sets : 3:39 a.m. on 26th

Saturday  – May 26, 2018  
Sky : Fair
Lo : 68°
Hi : 87º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:43 a.m.
Sets :  8:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:18 p.m.
Sets : 4:12 a.m. on 27th

 

Tags: