RSS

Daily Archives: May 25, 2018

Here`s Friday – May 25th – Sunday – June 3, 2018`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 6:40 p.m. Friday  – May 25, 2018  
Sky : Fair till sunrise then Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms 40% chance by sunset
Lo : 67°
Hi : 88º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:44 a.m.
Sets :  8:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:18 p.m.
Sets : 3:39 a.m. on 26th

Saturday  – May 26, 2018  
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms till sunset then Fair
Lo : 68°
Hi : 85º
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:43 a.m.
Sets :  8:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:18 p.m.
Sets : 4:12 a.m. on 27th

Sunday  – May 27, 2018  
Sky : Fair till noon then Variably Cloudy with a 80% of Showers and T-storms till sunset then Fair
Lo : 68°
Hi : 88º
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:43 a.m.
Sets :  8:02 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:17 p.m.
Sets : 4:45 a.m. on 28th

Monday  – May 28, 2018  Memorial Day !
Sky : Fair
Lo : 67°
Hi : 88º
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets :  8:03 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:16 p.m.
Sets : 5:20 a.m. on 29th

Tuesday  – May 29, 2018  
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 80% chance of Showers and T-storms, 40% chance by sunset 
Lo : 68°
Hi : 81º
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets :  8:04 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:12 p.m.
Sets : 5:58 a.m. on 30th : The Full Moon is on the 29th

Wednesday  – May 30, 2018  
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms Fair by sunset
Lo : 69°
Hi : 79º
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets :  8:04 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:06 p.m.
Sets : 6:39 a.m. on 31st

Thursday  – May 31, 2018  
Sky : Generally Fair except for a 30% chance of afternoon Showers and T-storms
Lo : 69°
Hi : 90º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:41 a.m.
Sets :  8:05 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:58 p.m.
Sets : 7:23 a.m. on  June 1st

Friday  – June 1, 2018  
Sky : Fair 
Lo : 71°
Hi : 92º
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:41 a.m.
Sets :  8:05 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:45 p.m.
Sets : 8:11 a.m. on  June 2nd

Saturday  – June 2, 2018  
Sky : Fair 
Lo : 73°
Hi : 94º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:41 a.m.
Sets :  8:06 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:28 p.m.
Sets : 9:02 a.m. on  June 3rd

Sunday  – June 3, 2018  
Sky : Mostly Fair 
Lo : 72°
Hi : 93º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets :  8:07 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:07 a.m.
Sets : 9:55 a.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags: