RSS

Daily Archives: July 26, 2018

Here`s Thursday – July 26, 2018 – Sunday – August 4, 2018`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 10:10 p.m.Thursday – July 26, 2018  
Sky : Mostly Fair till sunset then Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 65°
Hi : 93º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:59 a.m.
Sets :  8:04 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:25 p.m.
Sets : 4:52 a.m. on the 27th

Friday – July 27, 2018  
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms till noon then a 40% chance Fair by sunset
Lo : 70°
Hi : 87º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:00 a.m.
Sets :  8:03 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:07 p.m.
Sets : 5:44 a.m. on the 28th : The Full Moon is on the 27th

Saturday – July 28, 2018  
Sky : Fair
Lo : 65°
Hi : 89º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:00 a.m.
Sets :  8:03 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:07 p.m.
Sets : 5:44 a.m. on the 29th

Sunday – July 29, 2018  
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 66°
Hi : 86º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:01 a.m.
Sets :  8:02 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:20 p.m.
Sets : 7:32 a.m. on the 30th

Monday – July 30, 2018  
Sky : Fair
Lo : 68°
Hi : 86º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:02 a.m.
Sets :  8:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:55 p.m.
Sets : 8:28 a.m. on the 31st

Tuesday – July 31, 2018  
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms Fair by sunset
Lo : 68°
Hi : 80º
Wind : N – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:03 a.m.
Sets :  8:00 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:24 p.m.
Sets : 9:24 a.m. on Aug 1st

Wednesday – August 1, 2018  
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 64°
Hi : 84º
Wind : N – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:03 a.m.
Sets :  7:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:55 p.m.
Sets : 10:20 a.m. on Aug 2nd

Thursday – August 2, 2018  
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 65°
Hi : 88º
Wind : E – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:04 a.m.
Sets :  7:58 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:26 p.m.
Sets : 11:18 a.m. on 3rd

Friday – August 3, 2018  
Sky : Generally Fair  except for a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 67°
Hi : 88º
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:05 a.m.
Sets :  7:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:59 p.m.
Sets : 12:17 p.m. on 4th

Saturday – August 4, 2018  
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms Fair by sunset
Lo : 69°
Hi : 88º
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:06 a.m.
Sets :  7:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:35 a.m.
Sets : 1:18 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags: