RSS

Here`s Thursday – September 6, 2018 – Saturday – September 15, 2018`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

06 Sep

Updated at 7:25 p.m. Thursday – September 6, 2018   
Sky : Fair till noon then Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms till sunset then a 40% chance
Lo : 72°
Hi : 89º
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:31 a.m.
Sets :  7:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:46 a.m.
Sets : 5:17 p.m.

Friday – September 7, 2018   
Sky : Generally Fair except for a 40% chance of Scattered afternoon Showers & T-storms till sunset then Variably Cloudy
Lo : 70°
Hi : 90º
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:32 a.m.
Sets :  7:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:55 a.m.
Sets : 6:07 p.m.

Saturday – September 8, 2018   
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 70% chance of  Scattered Showers and T-storms
Lo : 70°
Hi : 84º
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:33 a.m.
Sets :  7:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:05 a.m.
Sets : 6:51 p.m.

Sunday – September 9, 2018   
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 80% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 68°
Hi : 78º
Wind : SW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:33 a.m.
Sets :  7:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:16 a.m.
Sets : 7:31 p.m. : The New Moon is on the 9th

Monday – September 10, 2018   
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers
Lo : 63°
Hi : 80º
Wind : NW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:34 a.m.
Sets :  7:09 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:25 a.m.
Sets : 8:08 p.m.

Tuesday – September 11, 2018   
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers  
Lo : 63°
Hi : 82º
Wind : NE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:35 a.m.
Sets :  7:08 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:33 a.m.
Sets : 8:44 p.m.

Wednesday – September 12, 2018   
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms Fair by sunset
Lo : 65°
Hi : 85º
Wind : NE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:36 a.m.
Sets :  7:07 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:38 a.m.
Sets : 11:19 p.m.

Thursday – September 13, 2018   
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms Fair by sunset
Lo : 65°
Hi : 86º
Wind : NE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:36 a.m.
Sets :  7:05 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:41 a.m.
Sets : 9:55 p.m.

Friday – September 14, 2018   
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms Fair by sunset
Lo : 67°
Hi : 88º
Wind : E – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:37 a.m.
Sets :  7:04 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:42 a.m.
Sets : 10:55 p.m.

Saturday – September 15, 2018   
Sky : Fair till noon then Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms Fair by sunset
Lo : 67°
Hi : 88º
Wind : E – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:38 a.m.
Sets :  7:02 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:41 p.m.
Sets : 11:13 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: