RSS

Daily Archives: December 11, 2018

Here`s Tuesday – December 11, 2018 – Thursday – December 20, 2018`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 4:40 p.m. Tuesday – December 11, 2018
Sky : Mostly Fair 
Lo : 20°
Hi : 51º
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:54 a.m.
Sets :  4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:15 a.m.
Sets : 8:41 p.m.

Wednesday – December 12, 2018
Sky : Mostly Cloudy 
Lo : 35°
Hi : 52º
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:55 a.m.
Sets :  4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:53 a.m.
Sets : 9:36 p.m.

Thursday – December 13, 2018
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 70% chance of Rain by late afternoon 90% by sunset
Lo : 45°
Hi : 58º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:56 a.m.
Sets :  4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:27 a.m.
Sets : 10:31 p.m.

Friday – December 14, 2018
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms till sunset then a 60% chance of just Rain 
Lo : 45°
Hi : 51º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:56 a.m.
Sets :  4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:58 a.m.
Sets : 11:27 p.m.

Saturday – December 15, 2018
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain till sunset then Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance
Lo : 40°
Hi : 49º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:57 a.m.
Sets :  4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:29 p.m.
Sets : 11:56 p.m. : The First Quarter Moon is on the 15th

Sunday – December 16, 2018
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 35°
Hi : 54º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets :  4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:59 p.m.
Sets : 12:23 a.m. on the 17th

Monday – December 17, 2018
Sky : Fair
Lo : 35°
Hi : 53º
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets :  4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:29 p.m.
Sets : 1:21 a.m. on the 18th

Tuesday – December 18, 2018
Sky : Fair
Lo : 32°
Hi : 51º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets :  4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:02 p.m.
Sets : 2:21 a.m. on the 19th

Wednesday – December 19, 2018
Sky : Fair
Lo : 33°
Hi : 53º
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets :  4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:37 p.m.
Sets : 3:24 a.m. on the 20th

Thursday – December 20, 2018
Sky : Fair
Lo : 40°
Hi : 53º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets :  4:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:19 p.m.
Sets : 4:28 a.m. on the 21st

Advertisements
 

Tags: