RSS

Here`s Saturday – May 11, 2019 – Monday – May 20, 2019`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

11 May

Updated at 6:35 p.m. Saturday – May 11, 2019
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers by noon 60% chance till sunset then a 20% chance
Lo : 55°
Hi : 70º
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:53 a.m.
Sets : 7:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:02 p.m.
Sets : 1:30 a.m. on 12th  The First Quarter Moon is on the 11th

Sunday – May 12, 2019  Mother`s Day !
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 50% chance of scattered Showers till near 5 a.m. then Mostly Cloudy till near 4 p.m. then Fair
Lo : 55°
Hi : 68º
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:52 a.m.
Sets : 7:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:10 p.m.
Sets : 2:15 a.m. on 13th

Monday – May 13, 2019
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 50°
Hi : 70º
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:52 a.m.
Sets : 7:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:18 p.m.
Sets : 2:54 a.m. on 14th

Tuesday – May 14, 2019
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 47°
Hi : 74º
Wind : N – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:51 a.m.
Sets : 7:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:25 p.m.
Sets : 3:31 a.m. on 15th

Wednesday – May 15, 2019
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers 50% by sunset
Lo : 55°
Hi : 79º
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:50 a.m.
Sets : 7:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:33 p.m.
Sets : 4:05 a.m. on 16th

Thursday – May 16, 2019
Sky : Fair
Lo : 62°
Hi : 81º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:49 a.m.
Sets : 7:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:40 p.m.
Sets : 4:40 a.m. on 17th

Friday – May 17, 2019
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 60°
Hi : 82º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:48 a.m.
Sets : 7:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:46 p.m.
Sets : 5:14 a.m. on 18th

Saturday – May 18, 2019
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 62°
Hi : 84º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:48 a.m.
Sets : 7:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:52 p.m.
Sets : 5:51 a.m. on 19th  The FULL Moon is on the 18th

Sunday – May 19, 2019
Sky : Fair
Lo : 65°
Hi : 84º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:47 a.m.
Sets : 7:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:56 p.m.
Sets : 6:32 a.m. on 20th

Monday – May 20, 2019
Sky : Mostly  Cloudy
Lo : 63°
Hi : 84º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:46 a.m.
Sets : 7:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:56 p.m.
Sets : 7:15 a.m. on 21st

 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: