RSS

Daily Archives: June 6, 2019

Here`s Thursday – June 6, 2019 – Saturday – June 15, 2019`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Thursday – June 6, 2019
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of scattered Showers and T-storms till noon then Mostly Cloudy a 60% chance till sunset then just Mostly Cloudy 
Lo : 70°
Hi : 77º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:08 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:47 a.m.
Sets : 11:28 p.m.

Friday – June 7, 2019
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 67°
Hi : 80º
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:09 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:54 a.m.
Sets : 11:53 p.m.

Saturday – June 8, 2019
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 90% chance of Showers and T-storms till sunset then just Showers
Lo : 66°
Hi : 78º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:09 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:02 a.m.
Sets : 12:15 a.m.  on 9th

Sunday – June 9, 2019
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 90% chance of Showers and T-storms 60% chance by sunset
Lo : 66°
Hi : 82º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:10 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:10 p.m.
Sets : 12:56 a.m.  on 10th

Monday – June 10, 2019
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms till sunset then Fair
Lo : 68°
Hi : 82º
Wind : N – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:38 a.m.
Sets : 8:10 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:17 p.m.
Sets : 1:33 a.m.  on 11th  The FIRST QUARTER Moon is on the 10th

Tuesday – June 11, 2019
Sky : Fair
Lo : 61°
Hi : 80º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:38 a.m.
Sets : 8:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:24 p.m.
Sets : 2:08 a.m.  on 12th

Wednesday – June 12, 2019
Sky : Fair
Lo : 60°
Hi : 80º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:38 a.m.
Sets : 8:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:29 p.m.
Sets : 2:41 a.m.  on 13th

Thursday – June 13, 2019
Sky : Fair
Lo : 62°
Hi : 80º
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:38 a.m.
Sets : 8:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:34 p.m.
Sets : 3:15 a.m.  on 14th

Friday – June 14, 2019
Sky : Fair
Lo : 57°
Hi : 83º
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:38 a.m.
Sets : 8:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:39 p.m.
Sets : 3:50 a.m.  on 15th

Saturday – June 15, 2019
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 62°
Hi : 87º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:38 a.m.
Sets : 8:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:43 p.m.
Sets : 4:28 a.m.  on 16th

 

Tags: