RSS

Daily Archives: June 9, 2019

Here`s Sunday – June 9, 2019 – Tuesday – June 18, 2019`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 6:10 p.m. Sunday – June 9, 2019
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms by mid morning, 60% chance by noon till late afternoon then becoming Fair
Lo : 68°
Hi : 84º
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:10 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:10 p.m.
Sets : 12:56 a.m.  on 10th

Monday – June 10, 2019
Sky : Fair
Lo : 70°
Hi : 81º
Wind : N – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:38 a.m.
Sets : 8:10 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:17 p.m.
Sets : 1:33 a.m.  on 11th  The FIRST QUARTER Moon is on the 10th

Tuesday – June 11, 2019
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till sunset then Fair
Lo : 55°
Hi : 78º
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:38 a.m.
Sets : 8:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:24 p.m.
Sets : 2:08 a.m.  on 12th

Wednesday – June 12, 2019
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 55°
Hi : 81º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:38 a.m.
Sets : 8:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:29 p.m.
Sets : 2:41 a.m.  on 13th

Thursday – June 13, 2019
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 58°
Hi : 78º
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:38 a.m.
Sets : 8:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:34 p.m.
Sets : 3:15 a.m.  on 14th

Friday – June 14, 2019
Sky : Fair till noon then Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 55°
Hi : 82º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:38 a.m.
Sets : 8:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:39 p.m.
Sets : 3:50 a.m.  on 15th

Saturday – June 15, 2019
Sky : Variably Cloudy, with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms by sunset
Lo : 65°
Hi : 86º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:38 a.m.
Sets : 8:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:43 p.m.
Sets : 4:28 a.m.  on 16th

Sunday – June 16, 2019
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of scattered Showers and T-storms
Lo : 68°
Hi : 81º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:38 a.m.
Sets : 8:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:43 p.m.
Sets : 5:09 a.m.  on 17th

Monday – June 16, 2019
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of scattered Showers and T-storms
Lo : 66°
Hi : 84º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:41 p.m.
Sets : 5:54 a.m.  on 18th  The FULL MOON is on the 16th

Tuesday – June 17, 2019
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of scattered P.M. Showers and T-storms
Lo : 67°
Hi : 82º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:33 p.m.
Sets : 6:44 a.m.  on 19th

 

Tags: