RSS

Here`s Monday – June 17, 2019 – Wednesday – June 26, 2019`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

17 Jun

Updated at 6:25 p.m. Monday – June 17, 2019
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 30% chance of Showers and T-storms, 70% chance by late afternoon
Lo : 70°
Hi : 84º
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:41 p.m.
Sets : 5:54 a.m.  on 18th  The FULL MOON is on the 17th

Tuesday – June 18, 2019
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of scattered Showers and T-storms till sunset then Fair
Lo : 69°
Hi : 85º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:33 p.m.
Sets : 6:44 a.m.  on 19th

Wednesday – June 19, 2019
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of scattered Showers andT-storms, 80% by sunset
Lo : 70°
Hi : 89º
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:20 p.m.
Sets : 7:37 a.m.  on 20th

Thursday – June 20, 2019
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of scattered Showers and T-storms Fair by noon
Lo : 71°
Hi : 85º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:01 p.m.
Sets : 8:33 a.m.  on 21st

Friday – June 21, 2019
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 68°
Hi : 92º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:38 p.m.
Sets : 9:29 a.m.  on 22nd

Saturday – June 22, 2019
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms by noon till sunset then Fair
Lo : 75°
Hi : 91º
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:52 p.m.
Sets : 10:25 a.m.  on 23rd

Sunday – June 23, 2019
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of scattered Showers and T-storms
Lo : 72°
Hi : 89º
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:11 a.m.
Sets : 11:21 a.m.

Monday – June 24, 2019
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of scattered Showers and T-storms
Lo : 72°
Hi : 84º
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:41 a.m.
Sets : 12:16 p.m.

Tuesday – June 25, 2019
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of scattered Showers and T-storms, Fair by sunset
Lo : 71°
Hi : 85º
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:09 a.m.
Sets : 1:12 p.m.  The LAST QUARTER Moon is on the 25th

Wednesday – June 26, 2019
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of scattered Showers and T-storms, Fair by noon
Lo : 70°
Hi : 88º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:41 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:37 a.m.
Sets : 2:08 p.m.

 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: