RSS

Here`s Monday – July 22, 2019 thru Wednesday- July 31, 2019`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

22 Jul

Updated at 5:55 p.m. Monday – July 22, 2019
Sky : Fair till mid morning then Variably Cloudy with a 70% chance of scattered Showers and T-storms,  30% chance of just Rain by sunset
Lo : 74°
Hi : 84º
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:55 a.m.
Sets : 8:07 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:38 p.m.
Sets : 11:03 a.m. on 23rd

Tuesday – July 23, 2019
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 62°
Hi : 81º
Wind : N – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:56 a.m.
Sets : 8:06 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:50 p.m.
Sets : 11:58 a.m. on 24th

Wednesday – July 24, 2019
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 59°
Hi : 84º
Wind : N – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:57 a.m.
Sets : 8:05 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:06 a.m.
Sets : 12:54 p.m. The LAST QUARTER Moon is on the 24th

Thursday – July 25, 2019
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 59°
Hi : 86º
Wind : E – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:57 a.m.
Sets : 8:05 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:36 a.m.
Sets : 1:52 p.m

Friday – July 26, 2019
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 62°
Hi : 88º
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:58 a.m.
Sets : 8:04 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:07 a.m.
Sets : 2:53 p.m

Saturday – July 27, 2019
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 65°
Hi : 89º
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:59 a.m.
Sets : 8:03 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:43 a.m.
Sets : 3:55 p.m

Sunday – July 28, 2019
Sky : Fair
Lo : 67°
Hi : 88º
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:00 a.m.
Sets : 8:02 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:25 a.m.
Sets : 4:59 p.m

Monday – July 29, 2019
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of scattered Showers and T-storms
Lo : 69°
Hi : 87º
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:01 a.m.
Sets : 8:02 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:14 a.m.
Sets : 6:02 p.m

Tuesday – July 30, 2019
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of scattered Showers and T-storms Fair by sunset
Lo : 70°
Hi : 84º
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:01 a.m.
Sets : 8:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:12 a.m.
Sets : 7:03 p.m

Wednesday – July 31, 2019
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of scattered Showers and T-storms
Lo : 70°
Hi : 87º
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:02 a.m.
Sets : 8:00 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:17 a.m.
Sets : 7:58 p.m.  The NEW Moon is on the 31st

 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: