RSS

Here`s Wednesday – November 6, 2019 – Friday – November 15, 2019`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

06 Nov

Wednesday – November 6, 2019
Sky : Mostly Fair till mid afternoon then Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 39°
Hi : 70º
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:21 a.m.
Sets : 4:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:21 p.m.
Sets : 12:40 a.m. on the 7th

Thursday – November 7, 2019
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 80% chance of Showers, 20% by sunset
Lo : 49°
Hi : 55º
Wind : N – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:22 a.m.
Sets : 4:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:50 p.m.
Sets : 1:30 a.m. on the 8th

Friday – November 8, 2019
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till sunrise then Mostly Fair
Lo : 26°
Hi : 45º
Wind : N – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 4:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:18 p.m.
Sets : 2:32 a.m. on the 9th

Saturday – November 9, 2019
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 23°
Hi : 53º
Wind : SW – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:24 a.m.
Sets : 4:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:45 p.m.
Sets : 3:28 a.m. on the 10th

Sunday – November 10, 2019
Sky : Mostly Fair to near 9 p.m. then Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 34°
Hi : 63º
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:25 a.m.
Sets : 4:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:13 p.m.
Sets : 4:24 a.m. on the 11th

Monday – November 11, 2019
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain by noon
Lo : 40°
Hi : 47º
Wind : N – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:26 a.m.
Sets : 4:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:43 p.m.
Sets : 5:22 a.m. on the 12th

Tuesday – November 12, 2019
Sky : Fair
Lo : 23°
Hi : 34º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:27 a.m.
Sets : 4:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:17 p.m.
Sets : 6:20 a.m. on the 13th  The FULL Moon is on the 12th

Wednesday – November 13, 2019
Sky : Fair
Lo : 17°
Hi : 36º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:28 a.m.
Sets : 4:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:54 p.m.
Sets : 7:21 a.m. on the 14th

Thursday – November 14, 2019
Sky : Fair
Lo : 24°
Hi : 43º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:29 a.m.
Sets : 4:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:37 p.m.
Sets : 8:23 a.m. on the 15th

Friday – November 15, 2019
Sky : Fair
Lo : 29°
Hi : 46º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:30 a.m.
Sets : 4:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:28 p.m.
Sets : 9:24 a.m. on the 16th

 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: