RSS

Daily Archives: December 25, 2019

Here`s Wednesday – December 25, 2019 – Friday – January 3, 2020`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Wednesday – December 25, 2019  Christmas Day
Sky : Mostly Fair till noon then Variably Cloudy till near 8 p.m. then Fair
Lo : 36°
Hi : 67º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 4:47 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:26 a.m.
Sets : 4:29 p.m.  The NEW Moon is on the 25th

Thursday – December 26, 2019
Sky : Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 53°
Hi : 66º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 4:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:26 a.m.
Sets : 5:23 p.m.

Friday – December 27, 2019
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till sunset then Fair
Lo : 52°
Hi : 65º
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 4:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:19 a.m.
Sets : 6:19 p.m.

Saturday – December 28, 2019
Sky : Mostly Cloudy, 80% chance of Showers and T-storms by sunset
Lo : 53°
Hi : 66º
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 4:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:05 a.m.
Sets : 7:18 p.m.

Sunday – December 29, 2019
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 70% chance of Rain, 30% chance by sunset
Lo : 56°
Hi : 59º
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 4:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:46 a.m.
Sets : 8:16 p.m.

Monday – December 30, 2019
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 37°
Hi : 49º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 4:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:21 a.m.
Sets : 9:14 p.m.

Tuesday – December 31, 2019
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 32°
Hi : 50º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 4:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:52 a.m.
Sets : 10:10 p.m.

Wednesday – January 1, 2020   New Year`s Day !
Sky : Fair till noon then Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain
Lo : 34°
Hi : 51º
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 4:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:21 a.m.
Sets : 11:06 p.m.

Thursday – January 2, 2020
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain
Lo : 43°
Hi : 51º
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 4:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:48 a.m.
Sets : 11:32 p.m.  The FIRST QUARTER Moon is on the 2nd

Friday – January 3, 2020
Sky : Fair
Lo : 41°
Hi : 51º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 4:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:14 p.m.
Sets : 12:01 a.m.  on the 4th

 

Tags: