RSS

Here`s Saturday – March 21, 2020 – Monday – March 30, 2020`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

21 Mar

Saturday – March 21, 2020
Sky : Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 44°
Hi : 50º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:56 a.m.
Sets : 7:08 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:55 a.m.
Sets : 4:46 p.m.

Sunday – March 22, 2020
Sky : Mostly Cloudy, 40% chance of  afternoon Rain, 60% chance of after sunset   
Lo : 40°
Hi : 57º
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:55 a.m.
Sets : 7:09 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:26 a.m.
Sets : 5:42 p.m.

Monday – March 23, 2020
Sky : Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 54°
Hi : 64º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:53 a.m.
Sets : 7:09 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:54 a.m.
Sets : 6:38 p.m.

Tuesday – March 24, 2020
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain
Lo : 50°
Hi : 70º
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:52 a.m.
Sets : 7:010 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:21 a.m.
Sets : 7:33 p.m.  The NEW Moon is on the 24th

Wednesday – March 25, 2020
Sky : Fair
Lo : 53°
Hi : 72º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:51 a.m.
Sets : 7:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:47 a.m.
Sets : 8:28 p.m.

Thursday – March 26, 2020
Sky : Fair
Lo : 56°
Hi : 82º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:49 a.m.
Sets : 7:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:14 a.m.
Sets : 9:24 p.m.

Friday – March 27, 2020
Sky : Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 64°
Hi : 75º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:48 a.m.
Sets : 7:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:43 a.m.
Sets : 10:21 p.m.

Saturday – March 28, 2020
Sky : Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 60°
Hi : 64º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:46 a.m.
Sets : 7:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:13 a.m.
Sets : 11:18 p.m.

Sunday – March 29, 2020
Sky : Fair
Lo : 47°
Hi : 67º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:45 a.m.
Sets : 7:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:48 a.m.
Sets : 11:48 p.m.

Monday – March 30, 2020
Sky : Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 50°
Hi : 69º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:44 a.m.
Sets : 7:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:29 a.m.
Sets : 12:17 a.m. on March 31st

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on March 21, 2020 in Uncategorized

 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: