RSS

Tag Archives: complete forecast for bemis and jackson tennessee

Wednesday – May 14 – Friday – May 23, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

Wednesday – May 14, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain and T-storms , 80% chance from near 9 a.m. to near 4 p.m. and a few Storms may be Heavy , 30% chance of Rain after 4 p.m. : There is a Slight Risk of Severe Storms along and East of a Union City to Somerville, TN Line and Jackson, TN is Included in this Threat Area
Lo : 58 °
Hi : 70 °
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:51 a.m.
Sets : 7:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:58 p.m.
Sets : 5:48 a.m. on the 15th

Thursday – May 15, 2014
Sky : Becoming Fair by noon , Becoming Cloudy again by 9 p.m. with a 30% chance of Rain
Lo : 46 °
Hi : 68 °
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:50 a.m.
Sets : 7:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:01 p.m.
Sets : 6:37 a.m. on the 16th

Friday – May 16, 2014
Sky : Cloudy till 3 a.m. with a 30% chance of Rain then becoming Fair before sunrise
Lo : 44 °
Hi : 69 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:50 a.m.
Sets : 7:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:01 p.m.
Sets : 7:31 a.m. on the 17th

{ Saturday } – May 17, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 46 °
Hi : 70 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:49 a.m.
Sets : 7:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:56 p.m.
Sets : 8:31 a.m. on the 18th

{ Sunday } – May 18, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 51 °
Hi : 75 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:48 a.m.
Sets : 7:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:47 p.m.
Sets : 9:35 a.m. on the 19th

Monday – May 19, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 54 °
Hi : 82 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:47 a.m.
Sets : 7:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:32 a.m.
Sets : 10:41 a.m.

Tuesday – May 20, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 60 °
Hi : 86 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:47 a.m.
Sets : 7:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:50 a.m.
Sets : 11:48 a.m.

Wednesday – May 21, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 63 °
Hi : 89 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:46 a.m.
Sets : 7:58 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:13 a.m.
Sets : 12:54 p.m.

Thursday – May 22, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 66 °
Hi : 91 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:46 a.m.
Sets : 7:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:51 a.m.
Sets : 1:59 p.m.

Friday – May 23, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 30% chance of Rain , Becoming Fair by sunset
Lo : 68 °
Hi : 90 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:45 a.m.
Sets : 7:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:28 a.m.
Sets : 3:02 p.m.

 

Tags:

Tuesday – May 13 – Thursday – May 22, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

Tuesday – May 13, 2014
Sky : Becoming Variably Cloudy by 3 a.m. with a 40% chance of Rain and T-storms by near 4 p.m. , a few Isolated Storms may be Heavy.
Lo : 69 °
Hi : 86 °
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:52 a.m.
Sets : 7:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:55 p.m.
Sets : 5:05 a.m. on the 14th

Wednesday – May 14, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain and T-storms , 80% chance from near 9 a.m. to near 8 p.m. and a few Storms may be Heavy , just Rain after 8 p.m.
Lo : 60 °
Hi : 70 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:51 a.m.
Sets : 7:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:58 p.m.
Sets : 5:48 a.m. on the 15th

Thursday – May 15, 2014
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till near sunrise then becoming Fair
Lo : 48 °
Hi : 68 °
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:50 a.m.
Sets : 7:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:01 p.m.
Sets : 6:37 a.m. on the 16th

Friday – May 16, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 48 °
Hi : 69 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:50 a.m.
Sets : 7:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:01 p.m.
Sets : 7:31 a.m. on the 17th

{ Saturday } – May 17, 2014
Sky : Becoming Cloudy by sunrise with a 30% chance of Rain , 60% chance by sunset
Lo : 47 °
Hi : 72 °
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:49 a.m.
Sets : 7:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:56 p.m.
Sets : 8:31 a.m. on the 18th

{ Sunday } – May 18, 2014
Sky : Cloudy till sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 53 °
Hi : 77 °
Wind : SW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:48 a.m.
Sets : 7:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:47 p.m.
Sets : 9:35 a.m. on the 19th

Monday – May 19, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 55 °
Hi : 84 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:47 a.m.
Sets : 7:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:32 a.m.
Sets : 10:41 a.m.

Tuesday – May 20, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 61 °
Hi : 89 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:47 a.m.
Sets : 7:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:50 a.m.
Sets : 11:48 a.m.

Wednesday – May 21, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 64 °
Hi : 90 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:46 a.m.
Sets : 7:58 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:13 a.m.
Sets : 12:54 p.m.

Thursday – May 22, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 66 °
Hi : 90 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:46 a.m.
Sets : 7:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:51 a.m.
Sets : 1:59 p.m.

 

Tags:

Monday – May 12 – Wednesday – May 21, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

Monday – May 12, 2014
Sky : Generally Fair with a 30% chance of Brief Isolated Showers from near 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Lo : 70 °
Hi : 89 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:53 a.m.
Sets : 7:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:52 p.m.
Sets : 4:26 a.m. on the 13th

Tuesday – May 13, 2014
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 30% chance of Rain and T-storms, Becoming Cloudy with a 70% chance by near 3 p.m.
Lo : 69 °
Hi : 85 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:52 a.m.
Sets : 7:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:55 p.m.
Sets : 5:05 a.m. on the 14th

Wednesday – May 14, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 70% chance of Rain and T-storms , 30% chance by sunset
Lo : 53 °
Hi : 72 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:51 a.m.
Sets : 7:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:58 p.m.
Sets : 5:48 a.m. on the 15th

Thursday – May 15, 2014
Sky : Becoming Fair before sunrise
Lo : 47 °
Hi : 69 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:50 a.m.
Sets : 7:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:01 p.m.
Sets : 6:37 a.m. on the 16th

Friday – May 16, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 48 °
Hi : 72 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:50 a.m.
Sets : 7:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:01 p.m.
Sets : 7:31 a.m. on the 17th

{ Saturday } – May 17, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 51 °
Hi : 67 °
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:49 a.m.
Sets : 7:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:56 p.m.
Sets : 8:31 a.m. on the 18th

{ Sunday } – May 18, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 50 °
Hi : 77 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:48 a.m.
Sets : 7:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:47 p.m.
Sets : 9:35 a.m. on the 19th

Monday – May 19, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 52 °
Hi : 84 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:47 a.m.
Sets : 7:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:32 a.m.
Sets : 10:41 a.m.

Tuesday – May 20, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 58 °
Hi : 87 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:47 a.m.
Sets : 7:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:50 a.m.
Sets : 11:48 a.m.

Wednesday – May 21, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 63 °
Hi : 88 °
Wind : SW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:46 a.m.
Sets : 7:58 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:13 a.m.
Sets : 12:54 p.m.

 

Tags:

Sunday – May 11 – Tuesday – 20, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

{ Sunday } – May 11, 2014 { Happy Mother`s Day }
Sky : Generally Fair with a 30% chance of Isolated Showers or T-storms between 2 – 6 p.m.
Lo : 67 °
Hi : 88 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:54 a.m.
Sets : 7:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:52 p.m.
Sets : 3:51 a.m. on the 12th

Monday – May 12, 2014
Sky : Fair till near 2 p.m. then becoming Cloudy with a 30% chance of Rain
Lo : 68 °
Hi : 87 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:53 a.m.
Sets : 7:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:52 p.m.
Sets : 4:26 a.m. on the 13th

Tuesday – May 13, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain and T-storms, 70% chance by sunset
Lo : 66 °
Hi : 82 °
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:52 a.m.
Sets : 7:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:55 p.m.
Sets : 5:05 a.m. on the 14th

Wednesday – May 14, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain , becoming Fair by sunset
Lo : 55 °
Hi : 70 °
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:51 a.m.
Sets : 7:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:58 p.m.
Sets : 5:48 a.m. on the 15th

Thursday – May 15, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 47 °
Hi : 68 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:50 a.m.
Sets : 7:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:01 p.m.
Sets : 6:37 a.m. on the 16th

Friday – May 16, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 48 °
Hi : 72 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:50 a.m.
Sets : 7:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:01 p.m.
Sets : 7:31 a.m. on the 17th

{ Saturday } – May 17, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 46 °
Hi : 75 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:49 a.m.
Sets : 7:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:56 p.m.
Sets : 8:31 a.m. on the 18th

{ Sunday } – May 18, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 48 °
Hi : 77 °
Wind : W – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:48 a.m.
Sets : 7:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:47 p.m.
Sets : 9:35 a.m. on the 19th

Monday – May 19, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 52 °
Hi : 82 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:47 a.m.
Sets : 7:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:32 a.m.
Sets : 10:41 a.m.

Tuesday – May 20, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 58 °
Hi : 83 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:47 a.m.
Sets : 7:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:50 a.m.
Sets : 11:48 a.m.

 

Tags:

Saturday – May 10 – Monday – May 19, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

{ Saturday } – May 10, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain and T-storms from near 6 a.m. till near noon , then becoming Fair by 2 p.m.
Lo : 63 °
Hi : 85 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:54 a.m.
Sets : 7:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:53 p.m.
Sets : 3:18 a.m. on the 11th

{ Sunday } – May 11, 2014 { Happy Mother`s Day }
Sky : Fair
Lo : 67 °
Hi : 88 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:54 a.m.
Sets : 7:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:52 p.m.
Sets : 3:51 a.m. on the 12th

Monday – May 12, 2014
Sky : Fair till near noon then becoming Cloudy with a 30% chance of Rain, just Cloudy by sunset
Lo : 68 °
Hi : 85 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:53 a.m.
Sets : 7:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:52 p.m.
Sets : 4:26 a.m. on the 13th

Tuesday – May 13, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 30% chance of Rain and T-storms, just Cloudy by sunset
Lo : 66 °
Hi : 82 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:52 a.m.
Sets : 7:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:55 p.m.
Sets : 5:05 a.m. on the 14th

Wednesday – May 14, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain
Lo : 53 °
Hi : 72 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:51 a.m.
Sets : 7:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:58 p.m.
Sets : 5:48 a.m. on the 15th

Thursday – May 15, 2014
Sky : Becoming Fair before sunrise
Lo : 48 °
Hi : 75 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:50 a.m.
Sets : 7:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:01 p.m.
Sets : 6:37 a.m. on the 16th

Friday – May 16, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 51 °
Hi : 75 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:50 a.m.
Sets : 7:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:01 p.m.
Sets : 7:31 a.m. on the 17th

{ Saturday } – May 17, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 49 °
Hi : 75 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:49 a.m.
Sets : 7:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:56 p.m.
Sets : 8:31 a.m. on the 18th

{ Sunday } – May 18, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 50 °
Hi : 77 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:48 a.m.
Sets : 7:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:47 p.m.
Sets : 9:35 a.m. on the 19th

Monday – May 19, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 54 °
Hi : 80 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:47 a.m.
Sets : 7:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:32 a.m.
Sets : 10:41 a.m.

 

Tags:

Friday – May 9 – Sunday – 18, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

Friday – May 9, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms by near sunrise , 30% chance from near 9 a.m. till 7 p.m. , then a 50% chance : There is a Slight Risk of Severe Storms for Northwestern 2/3rd`s of West TN., Northwest of a Camden to Somerville, TN Line , Jackson, TN Is Included in the Threat Area. The 3:27 p.m. Forecast Map from the N.W.S. shows where the Threat Area is
Lo : 68 °
Hi : 78 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:55 a.m.
Sets : 7:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:56 p.m.
Sets : 2:47 a.m. on the 10th

{ Saturday } – May 10, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain and T-storms till near noon , the Heaviest Storms will be from near 6 a.m. till noon then Variably Cloudy
Lo : 65 °
Hi : 85 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:54 a.m.
Sets : 7:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:53 p.m.
Sets : 3:18 a.m. on the 11th

{ Sunday } – May 11, 2014 { Happy Mother`s Day }
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain, 20% chance by sunset
Lo : 67 °
Hi : 84 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:54 a.m.
Sets : 7:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:52 p.m.
Sets : 3:51 a.m. on the 12th

Monday – May 12, 2014
Sky : Cloudy
Lo : 68 °
Hi : 83 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:53 a.m.
Sets : 7:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:52 p.m.
Sets : 4:26 a.m. on the 13th

Tuesday – May 13, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain and T-storms, just Cloudy by sunset
Lo : 65 °
Hi : 81 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:52 a.m.
Sets : 7:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:55 p.m.
Sets : 5:05 a.m. on the 14th

Wednesday – May 14, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain , then becoming Fair by sunset
Lo : 53 °
Hi : 74 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:51 a.m.
Sets : 7:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:58 p.m.
Sets : 5:48 a.m. on the 15th

Thursday – May 15, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 51 °
Hi : 77 °
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:50 a.m.
Sets : 7:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:01 p.m.
Sets : 6:37 a.m. on the 16th

Friday – May 16, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 52 °
Hi : 75 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:50 a.m.
Sets : 7:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:01 p.m.
Sets : 7:31 a.m. on the 17th

{ Saturday } – May 17, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 52 °
Hi : 80 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:49 a.m.
Sets : 7:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:56 p.m.
Sets : 8:31 a.m. on the 18th

{ Sunday } – May 18, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 52 °
Hi : 80 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:48 a.m.
Sets : 7:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:47 p.m.
Sets : 9:35 a.m. on the 19th

 

Tags:

Thursday – May 8 – Saturday – May 17, 2014`s – Complete Forecast !

Thursday – May 8, 2014
Sky : Fair till near noon then becoming Mostly Cloudy till near 4 p.m. then Cloudy
Lo : 61 °
Hi : 86 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:56 a.m.
Sets : 7:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:00 p.m.
Sets : 2:15 a.m. on the 9th

Friday – May 9, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 90% chance of Rain and T-storms by near sunrise , a few Storms may be Heavy during the daytime hours, 60% chance by sunset : There is a Slight Risk of Severe Storms for All of West TN.
Lo : 68 °
Hi : 78 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:55 a.m.
Sets : 7:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:56 p.m.
Sets : 2:47 a.m. on the 10th

{ Saturday } – May 10, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain and T-storms, just Cloudy by 1 p.m.
Lo : 67 °
Hi : 83 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:54 a.m.
Sets : 7:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:53 p.m.
Sets : 3:18 a.m. on the 11th

{ Sunday } – May 11, 2014 { Happy Mother`s Day }
Sky : Becoming Fair before sunrise , becoming Cloudy again by sunset
Lo : 67 °
Hi : 84 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:54 a.m.
Sets : 7:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:52 p.m.
Sets : 3:51 a.m. on the 12th

Monday – May 12, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 30% chance of Rain and T-storms till near sunset then a 40% chance
Lo : 64 °
Hi : 83 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:53 a.m.
Sets : 7:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:52 p.m.
Sets : 4:26 a.m. on the 13th

Tuesday – May 13, 2014
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain and T-storms, 70% chance by sunset
Lo : 60 °
Hi : 80 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:52 a.m.
Sets : 7:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:55 p.m.
Sets : 5:05 a.m. on the 14th

Wednesday – May 14, 2014
Sky : Becoming Mostly Fair before sunrise
Lo : 53 °
Hi : 77 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:51 a.m.
Sets : 7:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:58 p.m.
Sets : 5:48 a.m. on the 15th

Thursday – May 15, 2014
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 52 °
Hi : 78 °
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:50 a.m.
Sets : 7:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:01 p.m.
Sets : 6:37 a.m. on the 16th

Friday – May 16, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 52 °
Hi : 74 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:50 a.m.
Sets : 7:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:01 p.m.
Sets : 7:31 a.m. on the 17th

{ Saturday } – May 17, 2014
Sky : Fair
Lo : 52 °
Hi : 80 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:49 a.m.
Sets : 7:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:56 p.m.
Sets : 8:31 a.m. on the 18th

 

Tags: