RSS

Tag Archives: complete forecast for jackson

April 16 – 25, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

Tuesday – April 16 , 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Cloudy after midnight with a 30% chance of light rain : Variable Cloudiness for the rest of the day and evening with the light rain ending near sunset
Lo : 65 °
Hi : 80 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Wednesday – April 17 , 2013
Sky : Variable Cloudiness with a 30% chance of rain and T-storms mainly during the day ending near sunset
Lo : 66 °
Hi : 84 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Thursday – April 18 , 2013
Sky : Cloudy and Windy with a 3% chance of rain and T-storms : 60% near and after sunset : Some of the storms may be Heavy and Heavy Rain is possible near and after sunset
Lo : 67 °
Hi : 79 °
Wind : S – 20 – 40 m.p.h.

Friday – April 19 , 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy and Windy with a 30% chance of rain and T-storms ending before sunrise : Becoming Fair near noon
Lo : 47 °
Hi : 54 °
Wind : NW – 20 – 40 m.p.h.

{ Saturday } – April 20 , 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 36 °
Hi : 60 °
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

{ Sunday } – April 21 , 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 39 °
Hi : 69 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Monday – April 22 , 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 49°
Hi : 70 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Tuesday – April 23 , 2013
Sky : Becoming Cloudy with a 30% chance of rain and T-storms near sunrise : 40% chance near sunset
Lo : 53 °
Hi : 68 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Wednesday – April 24 , 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of rain
Lo : 50 °
Hi : 65 °
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Thursday – April 25, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of rain : rain ending near sunset : Becoming Fair before midnight
Lo : 49 °
Hi : 71 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Advertisements
 
Leave a comment

Posted by on April 16, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags: ,

April 13 – 22, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

{ Saturday } – April 13 , 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 39 °
Hi : 72 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.

{ Sunday } – April 14 , 2013
Sky : Fair : Becoming Mostly Cloudy near sunrise : But becoming Fair again near sunset
Lo : 49 °
Hi : 75 °
Wind : SE – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Monday – April 15 , 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Cloudy near sunrise : becoming Fair again near noon
Lo : 55 °
Hi : 79 °
Wind : SE – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Tuesday – April 16 , 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 65 °
Hi : 80 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Wednesday – April 17 , 2013
Sky : Fair : Becoming Cloudy near noon with a 30% chance of T-storms near sunset
Lo : 66 °
Hi : 80 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Thursday – April 18 , 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of rain and T-storms : 60% near and after sunset
Lo : 64 °
Hi : 66 °
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Friday – April 19 , 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 30% chance of rain : Becoming Fair near sunset
Lo : 42 °
Hi : 56 °
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

{ Saturday } – April 20 , 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 41 °
Hi : 62 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

{ Sunday } – April 21 , 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 44 °
Hi : 67 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Monday – April 22 , 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 45 °
Hi : 65 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on April 13, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags: ,

April 11 – 20, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

Thursday – April 11 , 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 90% chance of Heavy rain and T-storms : Storms ending near 2 p.m. : Rain ending near sunset : Becoming Fair before midnight
Lo : 45 °
Hi : 77 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h. : W – 15 – 30 m.p.h. near sunset

Friday – April 12 , 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 39 °
Hi : 62 °
Wind : W – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

{ Saturday } – April 13 , 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 39 °
Hi : 64 °
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.

{ Sunday } – April 14 , 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 48 °
Hi : 75 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Monday – April 15 , 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Cloudy near sunrise : becoming Fair near sunset
Lo : 59 °
Hi : 77 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Tuesday – April 16 , 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 66 °
Hi : 79 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Wednesday – April 17 , 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Cloudy near sunrise with a 40% chance of rain and T-storms : ending near sunset
Lo : 66 °
Hi : 76 °
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Thursday – April 18 , 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of rain and T-storms : 60% near and after sunset
Lo : 57 °
Hi : 65 °
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Friday – April 19 , 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of rain : 60% chance near and after sunset
Lo : 45 °
Hi : 62 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

{ Saturday } – April 20 , 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy : Becoming Fair after sunset
Lo : 45 °
Hi : 64 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on April 11, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags:

April 9 – 18, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

Tuesday – April 9 , 2013
Sky : Variable Cloudiness with a 30% chance of light rain during the day light hours and Windy
Lo : 61 °
Hi : 81 °
Wind : S – 20 – 40 m.p.h.

Wednesday – April 10 , 2013
Sky : Becoming Cloudy near sunrise with a 30% chance of rain and T-storms : Windy : 90% chance near and after sunset : A few Storms may be Strong and Heavy Rain is possible after sunset
Lo : 63 °
Hi : 80 °
Wind : S – 20 – 40 m.p.h.

Thursday – April 11 , 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of rain and T-storms : ending near noon : Becoming Fair before midnight
Lo : 58 °
Hi : 60 °
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Friday – April 12 , 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 39 °
Hi : 59 °
Wind : W – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

{ Saturday } – April 13 , 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 40 °
Hi : 64 °
Wind : NE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.

{ Sunday } – April 14 , 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 46 °
Hi : 75 °
Wind : SE – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Monday – April 15 , 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 59 °
Hi : 70 °
Wind : SE – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Tuesday – April 16 , 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy Becoming Fair before midnight
Lo : 57 °
Hi : 73 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Wednesday – April 17 , 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Cloudy near sunrise with a 30% chance of rain : 60% chance after sunset
Lo : 58 °
Hi : 74 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Thursday – April 18 , 2013
Sky : Variable Cloudiness : Becoming Fair near sunset
Lo : 52 °
Hi : 66 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on April 9, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags:

April 8 – 17, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

Monday – April 8 , 2013
Sky : Fair and becoming Windy near noon : Variable Cloudiness after sunset
Lo : 57 °
Hi : 76 °
Wind : S – 20 – 40 m.p.h.

Tuesday – April 9 , 2013
Sky : Becoming Cloudy near sunrise : Windy : Becoming Fair after sunset
Lo : 61 °
Hi : 77 °
Wind : S – 20 – 40 m.p.h.

Wednesday – April 10 , 2013
Sky : Becoming Cloudy near sunrise with a 30% chance of rain and T-storms : Windy : 40% chance near and after sunset : A few Storms may be Strong and Heavy Rain is possible after sunset
Lo : 63 °
Hi : 76 °
Wind : S – 20 – 40 m.p.h.

Thursday – April 11 , 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 70% chance of rain and T-storms : 40% near and after sunset : Becoming Fair before midnight
Lo : 54 °
Hi : 56 °
Wind : W – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Friday – April 12 , 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Fair before sunrise
Lo : 39 °
Hi : 55 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

{ Saturday } – April 13 , 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 38 °
Hi : 58 °
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

{ Sunday } – April 14 , 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 43 °
Hi : 70 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Monday – April 15 , 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 51 °
Hi : 75 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Tuesday – April 16 , 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 57 °
Hi : 73 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Wednesday – April 17 , 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy : Becoming Fair near sunset
Lo : 56 °
Hi : 74 °
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on April 8, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags:

April 6 – 15, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

{ Saturday } – April 6 , 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 38 °
Hi : 76 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

{ Sunday } – April 7 , 2013
Sky : Fair : becoming Cloudy near sunrise with a 30% chance of rain till near noon : remaining cloudy : but becoming fair before midnight
Lo : 52 °
Hi : 71 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Monday – April 8 , 2013
Sky : Fair and becoming Windy near noon
Lo : 57 °
Hi : 74 °
Wind : S – 20 – 40 m.p.h.

Tuesday – April 9 , 2013
Sky : Becoming Cloudy near sunrise : Becoming Fair before midnight
Lo : 60 °
Hi : 74 °
Wind : SE – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Wednesday – April 10 , 2013
Sky : Becoming Cloudy near sunrise with a 30% chance of rain and T-storms : 40% chance near and after sunset
Lo : 62 °
Hi : 70 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Thursday – April 11 , 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 70% chance of rain and T-storms : 60% near sunset
Lo : 53 °
Hi : 61 °
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Friday – April 12 , 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Fair near sunrise
Lo : 44 °
Hi : 63 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

{ Saturday } – April 13 , 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 46 °
Hi : 67 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

{ Sunday } – April 14 , 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 49 °
Hi : 75 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Monday – April 15 , 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 53 °
Hi : 75 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on April 6, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags: ,

April 5 – 14, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

Friday – April 5 , 2013
Sky : Becoming Fair after midnight : Dense Fog with Mist or Drizzle is possible before and after sunrise : Fog should clear out before noon
Lo : 38 °
Hi : 65 °
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

{ Saturday } – April 6 , 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 42 °
Hi : 71 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

{ Sunday } – April 7 , 2013
Sky : Fair : becoming Cloudy near sunset
Lo : 50 °
Hi : 71 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Monday – April 8 , 2013
Sky : Cloudy till near sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 57 °
Hi : 71 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

Tuesday – April 9 , 2013
Sky : Becoming Cloudy near sunrise
Lo : 59 °
Hi : 74 °
Wind : SE – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Wednesday – April 10 , 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of rain and T-storms : 60% chance near and after sunset
Lo : 63 °
Hi : 73 °
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Thursday – April 11 , 2013
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of rain and T-storms : Becoming Fair near sunset
Lo : 53 °
Hi : 61 °
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.

Friday – April 12 , 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 44 °
Hi : 66 °
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

{ Saturday } – April 13 , 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 46 °
Hi : 71 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

{ Sunday } – April 14 , 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 50 °
Hi : 75 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on April 5, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags: ,