RSS

Monthly Archives: September 2013

September 30 thru October 8, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

Monday – September 30, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 30% chance of Rain : Rain ending before midnight
Lo : 62 °
Hi : 70 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:50 a.m.
Sets : 6:40 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:35 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.

Tuesday – October 1, 2013
Sky : Becoming Fair before sunrise
Lo : 62 °
Hi : 83 °
Wind : S – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:50 a.m.
Sets : 6:39 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:31 a.m.
Sets : 4:37 p.m.

Wednesday – October 2, 2013
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Variably Cloudy with a 30% chance of T-storms till near sunset then becoming Fair again
Lo : 61 °
Hi : 82 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:51 a.m.
Sets : 6:37 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:28 a.m.
Sets : 5:10 p.m.

Thursday – October 3, 2013
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Variably Cloudy with a 30% chance of T-storms till near sunset then becoming Fair again
Lo : 62 °
Hi : 82 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:52 a.m.
Sets : 6:36 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:27 a.m.
Sets : 5:43 p.m.

Friday – October 4, 2013
Sky : Fair till near sunset then becoming Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 63 °
Hi : 81 °
Wind : SW – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:53 a.m.
Sets : 6:34 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:28 a.m.
Sets : 6:18 p.m.

{ Saturday } – October 5, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms which will end near sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 57 °
Hi : 67 °
Wind : NW – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:54 a.m.
Sets : 6:33 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:30 a.m.
Sets : 6:55 p.m.

{ Sunday } – October 6, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 48 °
Hi : 69 °
Wind : NW – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:54 a.m.
Sets : 6:31 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:34 a.m.
Sets : 7:36 p.m.

Monday – October 7, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 48 °
Hi : 70 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:55 a.m.
Sets : 6:30 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:22 p.m.

Tuesday – October 8, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 49 °
Hi : 73 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:56 a.m.
Sets : 6:29 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:43 a.m.
Sets : 9:13 p.m.

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on September 30, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags:

September 29 thru October 7, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

{ Sunday } – September 29, 2013
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and a few Isolated T-storms : 50% near and after sunset
Lo : 58 °
Hi : 71 °
Wind : S – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:49 a.m.
Sets : 6:41 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:39 a.m.
Sets : 3:29 p.m.

Monday – September 30, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 30% chance of Rain : Becoming Fair near sunset
Lo : 61 °
Hi : 78 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:50 a.m.
Sets : 6:40 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:35 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.

Tuesday – October 1, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 60 °
Hi : 81 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:50 a.m.
Sets : 6:39 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:31 a.m.
Sets : 4:37 p.m.

Wednesday – October 2, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 61 °
Hi : 81 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:51 a.m.
Sets : 6:37 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:28 a.m.
Sets : 5:10 p.m.

Thursday – October 3, 2013
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Mostly Cloudy with a 30% chance of T-storms till near sunset then becoming Fair again
Lo : 62 °
Hi : 80 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:52 a.m.
Sets : 6:36 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:27 a.m.
Sets : 5:43 p.m.

Friday – October 4, 2013
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of T-storms : 30% near and after sunset
Lo : 61 °
Hi : 80 °
Wind : SW – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:53 a.m.
Sets : 6:34 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:28 a.m.
Sets : 6:18 p.m.

{ Saturday } – October 5, 2013
Sky : Becoming Fair near sunrise
Lo : 56 °
Hi : 73 °
Wind : NW – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:54 a.m.
Sets : 6:33 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:30 a.m.
Sets : 6:55 p.m.

{ Sunday } – October 6, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 52 °
Hi : 70 °
Wind : W – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:54 a.m.
Sets : 6:31 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:34 a.m.
Sets : 7:36 p.m.

Monday – October 7, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 51 °
Hi : 72 °
Wind : W – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:55 a.m.
Sets : 6:30 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:22 p.m.

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on September 29, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags:

September 28 thru October 6, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

{ Saturday } – September 28, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 60 °
Hi : 83 °
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:48 a.m.
Sets : 6:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:12 a.m.
Sets : 2:52 p.m.

{ Sunday } – September 29, 2013
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of T-storms : 30% near and after sunset
Lo : 61 °
Hi : 71 °
Wind : S – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:49 a.m.
Sets : 6:41 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:39 a.m.
Sets : 3:29 p.m.

Monday – September 30, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 30% chance of Rain : Becoming Fair near sunset
Lo : 57 °
Hi : 77 °
Wind : E – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:50 a.m.
Sets : 6:40 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:35 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.

Tuesday – October 1, 2013
Sky : Fair till sunrise then becoming Mostly Cloudy till near sunset then becoming Fair again
Lo : 61 °
Hi : 80 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:50 a.m.
Sets : 6:39 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:31 a.m.
Sets : 4:37 p.m.

Wednesday – October 2, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 62 °
Hi : 81 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:51 a.m.
Sets : 6:37 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:28 a.m.
Sets : 5:10 p.m.

Thursday – October 3, 2013
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Mostly Cloudy with a 30% chance of T-storms till near sunset then becoming Fair again
Lo : 62 °
Hi : 80 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:52 a.m.
Sets : 6:36 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:27 a.m.
Sets : 5:43 p.m.

Friday – October 4, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 60 °
Hi : 80 °
Wind : SW – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:53 a.m.
Sets : 6:34 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:28 a.m.
Sets : 6:18 p.m.

{ Saturday } – October 5, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 57 °
Hi : 74 °
Wind : NW – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:54 a.m.
Sets : 6:33 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:30 a.m.
Sets : 6:55 p.m.

{ Sunday } – October 6, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 54 °
Hi : 74 °
Wind : NW – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:54 a.m.
Sets : 6:31 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:34 a.m.
Sets : 7:36 p.m.

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on September 28, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags:

September 27 thru October 5, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

Friday – September 27, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 60 °
Hi : 84 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:47 a.m.
Sets : 6:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:46 a.m.
Sets : 2:12 p.m.

{ Saturday } – September 28, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 59 °
Hi : 83 °
Wind : S – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:48 a.m.
Sets : 6:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:12 a.m.
Sets : 2:52 p.m.

{ Sunday } – September 29, 2013
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of T-storms : 40% near and after sunset
Lo : 59 °
Hi : 76 °
Wind : SW – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:49 a.m.
Sets : 6:41 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:39 a.m.
Sets : 3:29 p.m.

Monday – September 30, 2013
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 30% chance of Rain : Becoming Fair near sunset
Lo : 60 °
Hi : 77 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:50 a.m.
Sets : 6:40 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:35 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.

Tuesday – October 1, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 60 °
Hi : 77 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:50 a.m.
Sets : 6:39 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:31 a.m.
Sets : 4:37 p.m.

Wednesday – October 2, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 61 °
Hi : 79 °
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:51 a.m.
Sets : 6:37 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:28 a.m.
Sets : 5:10 p.m.

Thursday – October 3, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 59 °
Hi : 81 °
Wind : S – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:52 a.m.
Sets : 6:36 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:27 a.m.
Sets : 5:43 p.m.

Friday – October 4, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 60 °
Hi : 79 °
Wind : SW – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:53 a.m.
Sets : 6:34 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:28 a.m.
Sets : 6:18 p.m.

{ Saturday } – October 5, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 60 °
Hi : 74 °
Wind : NW – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:54 a.m.
Sets : 6:33 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:30 a.m.
Sets : 6:55 p.m.

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on September 27, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags:

September 26 thru October 4, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

Thursday – September 26, 2013
Sky : Area`s of Fog is possible during the 4 – 8 a.m. hours otherwise Mostly Fair
Lo : 64 °
Hi : 83 °
Wind : NE – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:46 a.m.
Sets : 6:46 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:54 p.m.
Sets : 1:28 p.m. on the 27th

Friday – September 27, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 60 °
Hi : 84 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:47 a.m.
Sets : 6:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:46 a.m.
Sets : 2:12 p.m.

{ Saturday } – September 28, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 60 °
Hi : 82 °
Wind : S – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:48 a.m.
Sets : 6:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:12 a.m.
Sets : 2:52 p.m.

{ Sunday } – September 29, 2013
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of T-storms : 40% near and after sunset
Lo : 60 °
Hi : 72 °
Wind : NW – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:49 a.m.
Sets : 6:41 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:39 a.m.
Sets : 3:29 p.m.

Monday – September 30, 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Fair before sunrise
Lo : 60 °
Hi : 72 °
Wind : N – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:50 a.m.
Sets : 6:40 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:35 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.

Tuesday – October 1, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 58 °
Hi : 76 °
Wind : NW – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:50 a.m.
Sets : 6:39 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:31 a.m.
Sets : 4:37 p.m.

Wednesday – October 2, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 56 °
Hi : 79 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:51 a.m.
Sets : 6:37 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:28 a.m.
Sets : 5:10 p.m.

Thursday – October 3, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 59 °
Hi : 78 °
Wind : S – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:52 a.m.
Sets : 6:36 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:27 a.m.
Sets : 5:43 p.m.

Friday – October 4, 2013
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Mostly Cloudy with 40% chance of T-storms during the daylight hours : 60% chance near and after sunset
Lo : 59 °
Hi : 78 °
Wind : W – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:53 a.m.
Sets : 6:34 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:28 a.m.
Sets : 6:18 p.m.

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on September 26, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags:

September 25 thru October 3, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

Wednesday – September 25, 2013
Sky : Variable Cloudiness with a 30% chance of Showers till near sunset : Areas of Fog is also possible during the early morning hours : then becoming Fair near sunset
Lo : 67 °
Hi : 84 °
Wind : E – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:46 a.m.
Sets : 6:47 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:04 p.m.
Sets : 12:41 p.m. on the 26th

Thursday – September 26, 2013
Sky : Area`s of Fog is possible during the 4 – 8 a.m. hours otherwise Mostly Fair
Lo : 60 °
Hi : 82 °
Wind : NE – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:46 a.m.
Sets : 6:46 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:54 p.m.
Sets : 1:28 p.m. on the 27th

Friday – September 27, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 59 °
Hi : 82 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:47 a.m.
Sets : 6:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:46 a.m.
Sets : 2:12 p.m.

{ Saturday } – September 28, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 58 °
Hi : 81 °
Wind : S – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:48 a.m.
Sets : 6:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:12 a.m.
Sets : 2:52 p.m.

{ Sunday } – September 29, 2013
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of T-storms : 30% near and after sunset but ending near midnight
Lo : 58 °
Hi : 70 °
Wind : NW – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:49 a.m.
Sets : 6:41 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:39 a.m.
Sets : 3:29 p.m.

Monday – September 30, 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Fair before sunrise
Lo : 56 °
Hi : 74 °
Wind : N – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:50 a.m.
Sets : 6:40 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:35 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.

Tuesday – October 1, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 51 °
Hi : 77 °
Wind : NW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:50 a.m.
Sets : 6:39 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:31 a.m.
Sets : 4:37 p.m.

Wednesday – October 2, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 51 °
Hi : 78 °
Wind : NE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:51 a.m.
Sets : 6:37 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:28 a.m.
Sets : 5:10 p.m.

Thursday – October 3, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 51 °
Hi : 80 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:52 a.m.
Sets : 6:36 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:27 a.m.
Sets : 5:43 p.m.

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on September 25, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags:

September 24 thru October 2, 2013`s – Complete Forecast !

Tuesday – September 24, 2013
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers during the day light hours : Variable Cloudiness with 30% chance near and after sunset : Areas of Fog is possible after sunset
Lo : 57 °
Hi : 80 °
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:45 a.m.
Sets : 6:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:17 p.m.
Sets : 11:49 a.m. on the 25th

Wednesday – September 25, 2013
Sky : Variable Cloudiness with a 30% chance of Showers till near sunrise : Areas of Fog is also possible : then becoming Fair
Lo : 61 °
Hi : 80 °
Wind : NE – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:46 a.m.
Sets : 6:47 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:04 p.m.
Sets : 12:41 p.m. on the 26th

Thursday – September 26, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 58 °
Hi : 82 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:46 a.m.
Sets : 6:46 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:54 p.m.
Sets : 1:28 p.m. on the 27th

Friday – September 27, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 60 °
Hi : 83 °
Wind : SE – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:47 a.m.
Sets : 6:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:46 a.m.
Sets : 2:12 p.m.

{ Saturday } – September 28, 2013
Sky : Fair
Lo : 61 °
Hi : 82 °
Wind : S – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:48 a.m.
Sets : 6:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:12 a.m.
Sets : 2:52 p.m.

{ Sunday } – September 29, 2013
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of T-storms : 60% near and after sunset but ending near midnight
Lo : 59 °
Hi : 73 °
Wind : NW – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:49 a.m.
Sets : 6:41 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:39 a.m.
Sets : 3:29 p.m.

Monday – September 30, 2013
Sky : Becoming Mostly Fair before sunrise
Lo : 53 °
Hi : 74 °
Wind : N – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:50 a.m.
Sets : 6:40 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:35 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.

Tuesday – October 1, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 51 °
Hi : 75 °
Wind : NW – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:50 a.m.
Sets : 6:39 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:31 a.m.
Sets : 4:37 p.m.

Wednesday – October 2, 2013
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 49 °
Hi : 74 °
Wind : N – 5 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:51 a.m.
Sets : 6:37 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:28 a.m.
Sets : 5:10 p.m.

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on September 24, 2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags: