RSS

Monday – September 14th thru Wednesday – September 23, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

14 Sep

Updated at 4:10 p.m. Monday  – September 14, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 47°
Hi : 81°
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:37 a.m.
Sets : 7:04 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:46 a.m.
Sets : 7:52 p.m.

Tuesday  – September 15, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 51°
Hi : 85°
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:38 a.m.
Sets : 7:03 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:40 a.m.
Sets : 8:23 p.m.

Wednesday  – September 16, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 57°
Hi : 86°
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:38 a.m.
Sets : 7:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:34 a.m.
Sets : 8:57 p.m.

Thursday  – September 17, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 59°
Hi : 88°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:39 a.m.
Sets : 7:00 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:28 a.m.
Sets : 9:33 p.m.

Friday  – September 18, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 61°
Hi : 89°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:40 a.m.
Sets : 6:58 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:22 a.m.
Sets : 10:12 p.m.

Saturday  – September 19, 2015
Sky : Fair till noon then becoming Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms, decreasing to a 40% chance by sunset
Lo : 64°
Hi : 86°
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:41 a.m.
Sets : 6:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:17 p.m.
Sets : 10:55 p.m.

Sunday  – September 20, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 60°
Hi : 82°
Wind : NE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:41 a.m.
Sets : 6:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:11 p.m.
Sets : 11:44 p.m.

Monday  – September 21, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 58°
Hi : 81°
Wind : NE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:42 a.m.
Sets : 6:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:03 p.m.
Sets : 12:37 a.m. on the 22nd

Tuesday  – September 22, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 56°
Hi : 82°
Wind : E – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:43 a.m.
Sets : 6:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:54 p.m.
Sets : 1:05 a.m. on the 23rd

Wednesday  – September 23, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 59°
Hi : 84°
Wind : E – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:44 a.m.
Sets : 6:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:43 p.m.
Sets : 1:36 a.m. on the 24th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: